Sealed Bids for construction of the Durham Water Resource Recovery Facility Grit System Rehabilitation Project No. 7071 (Project) will be accepted by Michelle Mann electronically via Bid Locker at https://bidlocker.us/details/2552_Itb_Durham_Awwrf_Grit_System_Rehabilitation_Project_No_7071until 2:00 p.m., local time, on October 27, 2022. Any Bids received after the specified time will not be considered. Before Bidders can submit their Bids, they will need to register with Bid Locker at https://bidlocker.us/Home/bidlockerus. There is no cost to register. First-Tier Subcontractor Disclosure Forms must be electronically submitted to Bid Locker at or before 4:00 p.m. local time on the same day (Deadline). If Bidder fails to submit a disclosure form with the information required by the stated Deadline, the Bid will be deemed nonresponsive and will not be considered. Owner will not accept Bids by facsimile or email.
Bids will be publicly opened and read aloud at 2:00 p.m. local time on October 27, 2022. Bidders can attend the opening. Bids will be publicly opened and read aloud by telephone conference at 2:00 p.m. local time on October 27, 2022. Bidders can attend the opening by calling the telephone conference number 503.681.4499.
Contractor shall complete the work as specified or indicated in Owner’s Contract Documents for the Project. The Project consists of work that is generally described as follows (collectively, Work):
1. Remove and replace all grit piping and fittings with glass-lined ductile iron pipe and fittings in Pump Room 306, Grit Storage Room 308, and Screen Room 309.
2. Remove and replace all existing grit piping plug valves on grit pump suction and discharge piping.
3. Replace the high-wear liner section of the Wemco Wemclones with new liner material.
4. Remove and replace grit basin mechanical assemblies, including installing a Pista® Grit fluidizer in each grit basin. The grit basin equipment will be furnished by the Owner.
5. Remove and replace the existing centrifugal blowers with one positive displacement blower, including reconfiguring the existing equipment base and connecting piping.
6. Reconfigure the influent upwell low-pressure air piping and install new control valves, flow indicators, and diffusers.
7. Remove and replace the existing influent upwell drain valves.
8. Install a new motor control center (MCC) section with breakers. The MCC section and breakers will be furnished by the Owner.
9. The Work also includes furnishing and installing related equipment, conduits, electrical, instrumentation control, and other appurtances necessary to complete the Work and to provide a complete and functional grit basin, grit pumping, and blower system constructed in accordance with the Contract Documents.
The Work Site is located at Durham Water Resource Recovery Facility, 16580 SW 85th Avenue, Tigard, Oregon 97224 (Site).
The Work is a public works project subject to ORS 279C.800 to 279C.870.
The estimated construction cost of the Work is $1,630,000.
The Bidding Documents are entitled “Durham Water Resource Recovery Facility Grit System Rehabilitation Project No. 7071.”
Bidding Documents and Bid Results can be downloaded from the Owner’s Website at http://bids.cleanwaterservices.org (Website) under the Project name by completing the section to request the document package on Owner’s Website. Prospective Bidder’s information will be accumulated for a Bid Holders list, which is available on the Website and the Prospective Bidder’s email will be used to send automatic notifications when Owner posts a new document or changes information related to this solicitation. Prospective Bidders are responsible for obtaining any Addenda from either Owner’s Website under the Project name or by using the links provided in automatic emails that come from the Owner. If problems are experienced downloading the Bidding Documents, please contact Michelle Mann at 503.547.8035.
Each Bid must be submitted on the prescribed Bid Form and accompanied by Bid security as prescribed in the Instructions to Bidders. Bidders must deliver the original of the Bid security to Michelle Mann at Rock Creek Water Resource Recovery Facility, 3235 SW River Road, Hillsboro, Oregon 97123 within five business days after the Deadline or Owner may declare the Bid nonresponsive.
The Successful Bidder will be required to furnish the additional bond(s) and insurance prescribed in the Bidding Documents.
Prior to submission of its Bid, Bidder shall be registered with the Oregon Construction Contractors Board.
The Work does not involve asbestos, so the requirements of ORS 468A.700 through 468A.760 shall not apply.
Bidders must be qualified in accordance with the applicable parts of ORS 279C in order to submit a Bid for public work in Oregon.
To fulfill administrative issues, contact Owner: Michelle Mann, 503.547.8035, email@example.com.
To address technical issues, contact the Engineer: Mike Idehara, 503.547.8152, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prospective Bidders are encouraged to attend a prebid conference and Site visit that will begin at 10:00 a.m. local time on October 18, 2022 and last approximately one and a half hours. Representatives of Owner and Engineer will be present to discuss the Project.
Owner reserves its right to reject all Bids or any Bid not conforming to the intent and purpose of the Bidding Documents.
|7071 Unverified.pdf||Result||126.3 KB||10/27/2022|
|7071 NOITA.pdf||Intent To Award||213.8 KB||10/28/2022|